Today, advanced technology has changed people's lives and brought some convenience, and now they can work with any smart taxi app like Uber to help book a taxi online. All of these taxi apps are as easy to access as Uber people feel at booking a taxi, then every difficulty now, and a highly profitable taxi company. These taxi apps actually allow people to avoid waiting for taxis and take advantage of the high-level features that make the taxis book as fast as possible and reach their destination in a short time.
Here are some of the features of the taxi management app development solution:
First, the passenger side:
(1) APP automatically locates the nearby pick-up point, and then the passenger enters the starting point and destination to confirm the order is correct and starts to call the car;
(2) After waiting for the driver to take the order, you will see the driver's contact information. You can choose to contact the driver or wait for the driver to contact the passenger. You can cancel the order before starting the trip. The system will prompt you to confirm the cancellation of the order;
(3) Wait for the driver to come to the passenger's boarding point and start the journey. During the driving process, you will see the driving trajectory and the calculation of the toll and time expenses;
(4) After arriving at the destination, the passenger can pay the fare by choosing online payment or cash payment, and then can choose to evaluate the driver accordingly.
Second, the driver:
(1) Select “Getting out of the car” on the APP, the system will send a list to the driver, the driver can choose to take the order or request a change;
(2) After receiving the order, the driver can contact the passenger and pick up the passenger according to the navigation position;
(3) After arriving at the passenger location, you need to click on the arrival location of the passenger, and then send the passenger to the destination before determining the end of the trip;
(4) The system will automatically calculate the fee, and the driver will receive the prompt after the passenger pays;